Friday, July 9, 2010


yo,
Good morning~~~!! i miss my long hair... :( i swear my hair is not growing... like=.= yeh seriously...
anyways... my daddy went back last thursday~~~ no more breakfast:(lol~
baby and I went to chermside yesterday.... and he was like I think you have to dress more elegantly...=.= no no no that is so not me.... wait I am elegant HAAAAA...
yeh he was like blablablabla stop wearing cute stuff like those bear shoes (yes he calls my boots bear shoes) blablabla~ HAAAAAAAA meh...
and then we went to novo... my fav fav fav shop .... I don't know why... and then Peter Alexander... 2nd fav fav shop... overpriced pJs much? but they are so beautiful~
Anyways...went to eat bread and coffee... then home...
We were going to go see GLOW WORMS... but nah... tired....
and I am staying at home today.... shall finish my gossip girl... lol=.=
I think baby is coming to play WII with me later or something~ I don't know but yeh~
Wii is good.... i love wii but mine has that pirated game thing so i can't buy games here :( or any original games... weird right... we bought some from Malaysia... (original ones) and they won't PLAY wth! so so so we have to get pirated ones... they are cheap and everything but some of them suck... like you can play till certain level and then it will DIE... so yeh =.= kinda sad...
MY left ear really hurts... I think someone hit my left ear 3rd hole... it was bleeding so i had to wash it this morning... PAINFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but I love that hole~ lol so i am keeping it... ~


Love you babies...
Till then~

No comments:

Post a Comment