Wednesday, July 7, 2010





Yo,
DID I NOT SAY SPAIN WOULD WIN!!
HAHAHAH told you guys to believe in the octopus=.=" geesh
Well, we went to Harbour Town yesterday... wooo Midyear sales... How romantic
It was crap... stuff on big sales are like those that are either BROKEN or they are just real fugly... so didnt buy much... Spent most of my money yesterday on food... lol
baby spent 80 bucks on shoes at Timberland... i swear they look like golf shoes but yeh it is pretty nice~ they were like 200 ++ before sales... pretty good ey...
80% of the people there are Arabs i swear... RICH people ... you see them with like big bags from shops like POLO, OROTON,TOMMY etc... like seriously... BIG BIG bags ~ no jokes yo~
Anyways...
I woke up at 11 today... I had to wake up cause of my dad... if it wasn't for my dad, I could lay there till 5.00p.m. when my mummy comes home... cause like... waking up = start of the day = alot of things to do (like facebook/check mails etc... very tiring) lol... I'd rather lay there and sleep and sleep and sleep... Good method for dieting too!

What's new... nothing much... photoshoot next thursday 10a.m. yo~

Till then lovers~

No comments:

Post a Comment