Monday, July 5, 2010

Yo,
I have been really bored recently
So i've decided to move~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
from WRETCH to to to this thing` yeh
cause like you know wretch is stupid and weird nowadays with all the stupid NEW JAVASCRIPT WTHHHHHHHHHHHHH
hate life... so yeh
HI~
I have been wasting alot of money....
geesh~~ but i love my life now...
its great its wonderful its almost perfect...
waking up 11-12 in the morning or should i say afternoon everyday with brunch really on the table (thanks dad)... it is just great GREAT...
ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL LOVE IT...
And we are going to IKEA tomorrow yay~ food...

Erm...I've came across this psychic octopus thing for FIFA world cup...
WOW man that octopus is seriously a psychic... -->>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FW607BORN4
see I TOLD YOU GERMANY WOULD WIN PEOPLE... should've believed in the octopus right...
gees~ My dad has to give me 10 dollars now MUAHAHHAHA~
so good so good~

Between~
Shout out to my malaysian buddies ~
I MISS YOU ALL VERY MUCH :(
miss your burp natalie
miss your crazy finger dance thing across your face liwan + choichoi
miss your car JJ
miss your cuteness Kaixin
miss the guys too oh no~`
i miss malaysia~ hope to see yous soon yo~~
December DECEMBER!!!

Till then~






No comments:

Post a Comment