Monday, October 18, 2010





Hello Lovers,
Exams soon!! :( I am really really nervous about my advance anat exams! :( I swear they are going to be REAL HARD :( stupid bones + arteries + thing thing thing sigh...=.= HOW TO SIDE stupid toe bones =.= hate life...
anyways, I miss Sydney~
It was a very fun and money wasting trip... spent like 600+ =.= mostly on food....
1st night we spent like 200+ on korean food cause of like the SOJU=.= so expensive and then 45 dollars on clubbing cause... long story.... but worth it HAHAHA fun=
2nd night 66 dollars cruise buffet thing... yeh =.= crazy people... so expensive and full of yucky seafood I HATE SEAFOOD... so yeh
3rd night crazy jap food... I dont know they are kind of small=.= and SO EXPENSIVE RAH! so yeh
Food food food food! didnt do much shopping cause we spend our morning sleeping and having headache from the night before... that's what you get from travelling with guys! TT
DON'T DO IT PEOPLE hahaha nah it was fun~~

Study time!
Till then <3

No comments:

Post a Comment